Re: Tech Agencies

Subject: Re: Tech Agencies
From: "Jane Bergen" <jbergen1 -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "Shelley Hoose" <shoose -at- mail -dot- metro -dot- net>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 22:12:35 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Shelley Hoose <shoose -at- mail -dot- metro -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 1999 9:04 PM
Subject: Tech Agencies

> Hi all,
>
> I'm about to strike out as a contractor. I'd like to work through
an
> agency to start with, if possible, to ensure work. I am unfamiliar
with any
> tech agencies in my neck of the woods or how to research where they
are.
> Any leads on how to search out agencies would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Shelley

Ummm....so where IS your neck of the woods? What is your experience?
Any advice we could offer without knowing a bit more would be pretty
vague. If you'll tell us a little more (geographic location you want,
type of technical writing you want, type of writing you've done, where
you're at in your career, etc.) I'll bet there are several helpful
folks on this list who could offer some great advice.

Jane Bergen