Thanks and sorta summary

Subject: Thanks and sorta summary
From: Aoidìn Scully <ascully -at- flexicom -dot- com>
To: "'Techwr-l'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 17:22:25 +0100

Thanks to everyone who responded to my question about whether it is
easier to develop the manual or the online help first.

Unfortunately, due to a mail crash, I lost most of the responses,
although not before I clocked that a slim majority were in favour of
creating the manual first. The other responses were farily evenly
divided between creating the online help beforehand, creating both
simulatenously, or it not mattering a whit which you created first, as
long as you had a great plan.

Sorry I can't give a run-down of individual responses and thanks again
for all the help.

Aoidin