Lovely WORD Mishap

Subject: Lovely WORD Mishap
From: Cirrus Matusek <CMatusek -at- LTDCommodities -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 14:45:39 -0500

my doc contains 400 "insert linked files." I accidentally selected all and
then chose control, shift, F9 which is an undo link function. consequently,
all 400 files are no longer linked which means i can never update in the
original source, plus 3 days of update gone. being the rocket scientist i
am, i saved all before realizing that the links were gone. any thoughts on
how i can get back to where i was?