How to correct a funky WebHelp index?

Subject: How to correct a funky WebHelp index?
From: "Tuohy, Rachel" <RTuohy -at- NETG -dot- com>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 08:15:06 -0500

I'm using RoboHelp HTML Edition (from RoboHELP Office 7.0) to create a Web
Help project. Has anyone experienced any of the following effects when
accessing a Web Help index using IE 4.0? This works just fine using
Netscape. I'm on digest, so if anyone has any suggestions or solutions
please send them directly to <rtuohy -at- netg -dot- com>.

Thanks!

Rachel Tuohy
Technical Writer, National Eduation Training Group
rtuohy -at- netg -dot- com

1. Launch WebHelp and click on the Index link.
2. Begin to type an indexed word into the "Type in the keyword to find" text
box.

***Problem: the index does not jump to the first word in the list that
starts
with the corresponding letter.

3. Finish typing the word and press the Enter key.

***Problem: a message appears saying that the topic doesn't exist. (I can
see
it in the list, though.)

4. Press the Backspace key to delete the last character that was typed.

***Problem: this causes the browser to display the previous page in the
session's history. (This happens regardless of whether the text box has
focus.)