RE: Who dreams up these things?

Subject: RE: Who dreams up these things?
From: Aoidìn Scully <ascully -at- flexicom -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 15:29:35 +0100

Andrew Plato wrote:

"Can't you just write the manual? I mean - how frickin' hard
is it to write a manual. I'm a moron and I do it all the time."

And that's why we can't get people to read the bloody things...they're
put off by morons who think they can write.

You b****** Andrew! You screwed it up for all of the rest of us!! *lol*