RE: Word questions

Subject: RE: Word questions
From: Karen Field <kfield -at- STELLCOM -dot- com>
To: "'Stewart, Brenda'" <BStewart -at- outreachtech -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 10:45:37 -0700

Hi, Brenda.

Go to this site; it will solve all your numbering problems.
http://www.knopf.com/tips.htm
When the tips on this site talk about setting up RoboHELP, apply that to
Word instead. This site has made Word tolerable for me, but I still must
close with my mantra...

ihatewordihatewordihatewordihateword...

Karen Field
Sr. Technical Writer