Subject: Summary: Last Hurtle Before Changing To Framemaker
From: bdoonan -at- coreco -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 11:28:22 -0400

Thanks to all who participated in answering the questions I posed
concerning this issue.

I have to say that I'm still unsure about the route I should take. Sean
does have a point that, because of my situation, changing to Framemaker
from Word might not be my company's best alternative. However, I am
interested in the one post which suggested securing the manual and sending
out a PDF version of it for revision by the engineers. If I take this
strategy, I would be able to use Framemaker and still have the engineers
use Word. This issue needs further analysis before I can come to a final
decision.

Again thanks to all who participated and any further suggestions will be
appreciated.

Brian