Re: Reasons not to use Courier font

Subject: Re: Reasons not to use Courier font
From: "Tom Murrell" <tmurrell -at- columbus -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "Teri A. Ward 865-5337" <teri -dot- a -dot- ward -at- boeing -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 19:21:36 -0400

>Terry Ward writes:
>
> I'm working on a project where the customer
> wants an old, 1000-page document updated. The
> document is so old it's formatted in Courier,
> and this is the font the Customer wants me to
> use on the _new_ document. She believes that
> Courier is eminently readable and the best
> choice of fonts. Help!

Terry, the last time I checked there wasn't anything particularly wrong with
Courier, though I would use Courier New because it is the True Type
equivalent. I guess I don't understand what your objection is. Barring a
reasonable objection on your party, I would be tempted to remind you that
"the Customer is always right."

Tom Murrell
Senior Technical Writer
mailto:tmurrell -at- columbus -dot- rr -dot- com
OR
mailto:tmurrell -at- alldata -dot- net