Upcoming Conferences

Subject: Upcoming Conferences
From: "John Miller" <cimarron -at- netins -dot- net>
To: <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 10:42:57 -0500

There are a couple of upcoming conferences by STC chapters; in October;
Phoenix, AZ and Bellevue, WA, and in November, Long Beach, CA.
I have been out of the writing field for a long time ( 15 years ), but am
currently working on my Certificate in TW.
Would one of these conferences be worthwhile to attend? If so, which would
be the most productive do you think? Right now I am leaning toward the Long
Beach conference.

John Miller
Denver, MO
Cimarron Co. LLC