Adobe Framemaker 5.56

Subject: Adobe Framemaker 5.56
From: "John Miller" <cimarron -at- netins -dot- net>
To: <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 15:42:57 -0500

After my post about Adobe Framemaker training I have received numerous
requests concerning where I am able to purchase the software so cheap
$379). You can buy it at www.cheapsoftware.net . Mine was shipped out
today. They have two versions ( which are exactly the same except the
printing on the manual cover) the AE ( Academic) $379 and C ( Commercial) $
500 and something . I bought the Academic obviously; there is no requirement
about proving you are a teacher, student, school, etc. Registration, usage,
upgrades are the same for both versions.

After receiving quite a few endorsements about Adobe's Classroom in a
Book/CD for $45 I decided to purchase it also.

In summary, 90% of the responses I received concerning training suggested I
buy the software and book and teach myself. I might take an advanced class
later.

Thanks to all for your inputs.

John Miller
Denver, MO