Re: Squashed egos... it ain't pretty!

Subject: Re: Squashed egos... it ain't pretty!
From: Shari Gray <sharigray -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 13:26:01 -0700 (PDT)

Boy, do I feel that way today. My last day at my
current job is Friday. With all of my boss' faults, he
is letting me take whatever work I want for my
portfolio. So I'm going through things I have done
(I'm a lone writer) and there isn't a whole lot I
really want. A lot of custom programs that I didn't
know about until the day it was delivered. Not what I
would consider to be my best work. So I'm going to
burn some of it to CD (with the company's permission)
so I'll have it in case I need/want it at a later
time.

Shari

--- "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com> wrote:
> > > There is so little understanding of what our
job > entails...it's frustrating, plain and simple.
>I hate the fact that I am forced to constantly
produce

=====