ForeHelp and JavaHelp

Subject: ForeHelp and JavaHelp
From: "Brame, Heather" <heatherb -at- aiinet -dot- com>
To: "'Techwr-l'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 08:07:10 -0400

I am in the process of investigating ForeHelp Premier 99 and their JavaHelp
support. Has anyone used ForeHelp to create JavaHelp and if so what is your
opinion? I am trying to compare this to our other option of authoring in
Framemaker and using Quadralay's WebWorks Publisher to convert the text to
JavaHelp output. If anyone has used either of these methods, I would
appreciate your feedback.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Heather Brame
Technical Writer