RE: Blasphemy - - Callouts

Subject: RE: Blasphemy - - Callouts
From: Bill Burns <BillDB -at- ILE -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 17:17:24 -0600

> So, now it looks great and it auto-updates when the corresponding Step
> number changes. Great. The challenge is, how do I group this
> monstrousity
> and copy it to other parts of the document.

Well, you COULD just use a text callout--blue underlined cross-references. I
guess I'd just dump the yellow circle, add a line from the x-ref text to the
screen, and let that be it. So to create a callout, you draw a text box, set
the para style, insert the x-ref, and add the line.

Bill Burns - Eccentric Technology Consultant
International Communications Design & Development
billdb -at- ile -dot- com
Y2K Complacent