Robohelp demo?

Subject: Robohelp demo?
From: UmaP -at- NIIT -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 10:00:29 +0530

I've been lurking for a while on this list. I'm amazed at the amount of
learning that I know I can derive from this list. To introduce myself, I've
been a technical writer and editor for 6 years in New Delhi, India. I've
worked extensively on designing and creating computer-based training
programs.

Could anybody please suggest a site from where I can get demo versions of
Robohelp?

Regards,
Uma