New on the TECHWR-L site

Subject: New on the TECHWR-L site
From: Deborah Ray <debray -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 13:53:19 -0600

Hi, all,

I've just updated the TECHWR-L site with the following
new content:

* Installment #2 of the "TECHWR-L: Then and Now" feature,
which highlights TECHWR-L trivia and discussions from
early October 1994. Visit this feature at
http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/feature.html.

* A new Topic Summary on making FrameMaker Help more
usable and searchable. Read this summary at
http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/framehelp.html.

As always, feel free to email me with suggestions and
ideas at debray -at- raycomm -dot- com -dot-

Deborah