Re: FrameMaker? Blanking Last Page

Subject: Re: FrameMaker? Blanking Last Page
From: "Elna Tymes" <etymes -at- lts -dot- com>
To: Roger Morency <rogerm -at- ontario -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 08:12:50 -0700

Roger Morency wrote:

> This has probably been discussed before, but I could not find it in the
> archives. Is there an easy way to blank out the header and footer on the
> last page of a chapter? I only need to do this if the chapter ends on an
> even numbered page and there is no text in the body of the page.

I believe that if you look at the Master Pages that come with the book templates
Frame bundles with the software, you'll see a Last Page. That can be formatted
any way you want - including no header and footer. Further, you can set up the
book (I think it's /Format/Document) so that each chapter ends on an even page -
which means that there is no blank last page if there happens to be text on the
last even page of the chapter.

Elna Tymes
Los Trancos Systems