RE: HELP !!!!! MS Word is messing with me

Subject: RE: HELP !!!!! MS Word is messing with me
From: "Leila Meyer" <leila -dot- meyer -at- olantra -dot- com>
To: "Bowen, Marianne" <Marianne -dot- Bowen -at- Nextel -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 12:25:52 -0600

Hi Marianne,

It might be a problem with lack of printer memory. I've had difficulties
printing table-heavy documents for this reason. Is there another printer you
can try? It might help isolate whether the problem is with Word or with the
printer.

Leila Meyer
Technical Writer
Olantra Inc.
leila -dot- meyer -at- olantra -dot- com