Re: STC 1999 Salary survey

Subject: Re: STC 1999 Salary survey
From: edunn -at- transport -dot- bombardier -dot- com
To: John Cornellier <cornelli -at- clamart -dot- srpc -dot- slb -dot- com>, TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 09:13:28 -0400

Well, where do I start? I've had debates with colegues and friends as to the
merits of working in the US versus working in Canada. Personnally I'm sold on
Canada (my friends haven't even convinced me Quebec is such a raw deal).
The taxes are higher, that is true. But the comparison is very difficult as it's
an apples and oranges thing. Studies have put the analysis both ways. It depends
heavily on your family status, health, and where you are moving from and to.

Eric L. Dunn

John Cornellier asked: