Developers Guides

Subject: Developers Guides
From: Larissa Neumann <neumannl -at- dscltd -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 09:38:12 -0400

Hi All:

I have been asked to create a "Developer's Guide" for one of our products,
for which some our customers will be developing their own third-party
software.

This may be a very naive question, but I have never written one of these
before and need something to get me started:

Can anybody tell me what kinds of information are usually included in this
type of documentation? A sample TOC would be a big help to me, if anybody
could provide one.

Thanks in advance.

Larissa Neumann
Technical Writer