Forehelp

Subject: Forehelp
From: Noelle Conover <nconover -at- sgi -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 10:17:30 -0400

Help! I have a Forehelp file that looks fine within Forehelp but when I
compile the file into Help, the Contents tab is missing! I searched the
arechives for this problem and it seems to be a problem, but I couldn't
find any solution! Can anyone help me - I have a deadline of course!
Please respond off list. Thanks!

--
Noelle Conover
Technical Writing / Editing / On-Line Help / Software Training