For those who knew me: Goodbye

Subject: For those who knew me: Goodbye
From: "Jim Grey" <mobilene -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
To: techwr-l
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 6:33:22

All,

After ten years as a technical communicator, I'm returning to my technical
roots to manage a software quality assurance team. So, I'm unsubscribing
from TECHWR-L today.

I've been on this list since about 1993. Some of you may remember me as
jwg -at- acd4 -dot- acd -dot- com, or jimgrey -at- delphi -dot- com, or jimgrey -at- iquest -dot- net -- the guy
with the "bee bee bumble" .sig.

I've enjoyed this list over the years. I'll miss much about technical
communication, including this list.

Peace,
jim grey