RE: FullShot?

Subject: RE: FullShot?
From: "Dawn Marie Oliver (Write Stuff)" <a-dawnmo -at- Exchange -dot- Microsoft -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 16:14:45 -0700

Kevin,
I used to use FullShot, and loved it. However, as you have seen,
there is the problem of the "moire" effect. The solution is to set your
screen
colors for capture, using few colors (usually takes a few tries to get it
right--
but this is also good if you are using color pictures, such as online docs,
since
you will have a fairly neutral color scheme).
You may be able to configure FullShot to convert colors for you when
you snap the picture--check it out. I used to use it to convert my color
shots
to black and white (no gray allowed), and it was superior for that...I
controlled
the color conversion scheme.

The other reason it was a favorite of mine was the sequential file
save--
where you just "snapped a picture" and it was automatically saved. Worked
great when you had about 100 screen shots.

Good luck,

Dawn-Marie