Re: Evaluation of Web Site

Subject: Re: Evaluation of Web Site
From: "Michelle Vina-Baltsas" <Michelle_Vina-Baltsas -at- us -dot- crawco -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 09:09:17 -0400

Question:
" Is there someone could do me a favor? Could you tell me how to evaluate
a web site through show me an example. Sometimes, I am frustrated in
evaluating a web site since I hardly focus on a lot of information provided
on the web site."

Answer:
The November '99 issue of STC's Intercom magazine has an excellent article on
"Critiquing a Web Site." It includes a web design checklist, which looks very
comprehensive.

Good luck,
Michelle