RE: Technical writing and Other kinds of writing

Subject: RE: Technical writing and Other kinds of writing
From: MAGGIE SECARA <SECARAM -at- mainsaver -dot- com>
To: "'Meyers, Patrick (GES SF)'" <meyerpa -at- exchange -dot- ml -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 13:28:24 -0700

Sure. I'm a writer. I put words in a row. (If that's glorified typing,
I'll take my glory now, please.) So around here I do sales and marketing
crap every now and then, when I can't get my boss to save me from the Sales
Manager. It's not my strong point, but I know how to do it. My real job is
documenting our software, a large multi-moduled and ever-expanding
maintenance management application. So you know, a nice fat user manual,
online help, the usual stuff in that arena.

I'm also working on my second novel. I write and have even published a bit
of poetry, and I manage part of a writers' area on AOL where I also teach
from time to time.

No big deal. It's just what I do <shrug>. Just out of curiosity, why do
you ask?

Cheers!

Maggie Secara
secaram -at- mainsaver -dot- com

A Compendium of Common Knowledge (1558-1603)
is at http://ren.dm.net