RE: Query: MS Help mailing list?

From: Debbie Pesach <debbie_pesach -at- attune-networks -dot- com>
To: "'nicolette -dot- srivastava -at- htcinc -dot- com'" <nicolette -dot- srivastava -at- htcinc -dot- com>, "'Techwr-l'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 11:28:36 +0200

Nicolette,

I don't have (and couldn't find in any of my sources) a list for MS Help
Workshop. I do have oodles of URLs for help for various issues of online
help. If you want I'd be happy to post (I find myself to be a bit of a
URL gathering addict).

One place that I would try first to get information is from the WinHelp
list. The archives are located at
http://www.documentation.com/winhelp-l/winhelp-l.htm

Subscription information:

To subscribe, send email to
listserv -at- admin -dot- humberc -dot- on -dot- ca -dot- In the body of your message, insert the
command sub Winhlp-L Your Name.
Anything placed in the subject line will be ignored,
so the subject can be left blank.

Good luck,

Debbie

Debbie Pesach
Technical Publications
debbie_pesach -at- attune-networks -dot- com
04-9594333 Ext. 227

Attune Networks Ltd.
P.O. Box 305
Yokneam Elite 20692 Israel