Robohelp trouble

Subject: Robohelp trouble
From: David Strausfeld <davids -at- pniltd -dot- com>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 13:40:45 -0400

Hi, everyone. I'm new to this list.

Question: Is it possible to use a Word template to create printed
documentation, and then to use the same files to create html help? The
reason I ask is because, according to its documentation, Robohelp HTML
doesn't recognize Word templates or (as far as I can tell) allow them to be
imported into a help project.

If not, is there some other way to do this -- i.e., use a Word template for
the printed documentation, but still be able to create html help from it?

Thanks in advance.

David Strausfeld
PNI, Ltd.