Postscript error when creating pdf

Subject: Postscript error when creating pdf
From: "Tim Lewis" <Writer -dot- lewis -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 20:47:37 -0500

I have been lurking around for a short time, and I imagine this subject has
been brought up before but I hope to get a quick answer here before I try
other sources.

I tried creating a four page Frame doc into a pdf. When Distiller ran, it
said there is a postscript error and did not create the pdf. I thought it
might be the graphics so I deleted them, did a Save As . . . and the same
thing. I went back and checked all the text formats and they are fine. To
double check my procedures, I made a pdf of another doc with no problem.
BTW, I was given this doc to edit which was created by someone else in the
department. We all have the same PCs and software.

Any suggestions?

Tim Lewis
Writer/Producer
Video, Multimedia, Technical & Web
mailto:writer -dot- lewis -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net