Re: Chrystal - Canterbury or Hynet-Directive content management s oftware

Subject: Re: Chrystal - Canterbury or Hynet-Directive content management s oftware
From: Fran Danner <Fran -dot- Danner -at- tvguide -dot- com>
To: "Techwr-l (E-mail)" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>, "Framers (E-mail)" <framers -at- frameusers -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 09:06:12 -0600

So far we have received 0 responses to our request for information
concerning Chrystal-Canterbury or Hynet-Directive content management
software.

However, we have received many requests for the information we have. To
those of you who want this info, please be patient. We have a meeting with
people from Chrystal next week & we will share what we learn.

Again, if anybody out there has used either of these products, please
contact us at Constance -dot- Fabian-Isaacs -at- tvguide -dot- com -dot- It would be a great help
to hear from a user!!!

Thanks
Fran

Fran Danner
Technical Writer
TV Guide International
phone: 918-488-4493
fax: 918-488-4962
e-mail: fran -dot- danner -at- tvguide -dot- com
Work like you don't need money,
Love like you've never been hurt,
Dance like no one's watching,
And pray like there is no tomorrow.