RE: PNG is nice in Visio 5.0!

Subject: RE: PNG is nice in Visio 5.0!
From: "Brady, Joy" <JBrady -at- alldata -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 15:51:28 -0500

Funny thing,

The PNG vs. GIF thread introduced by Sandy Harris caused me to take a look
at the PNG format as an option. I've never liked the appearance of GIFs that
I produce directly from Visio 5.0 (has anyone else noticed that they
sometimes come out poorly? Please respond offline, if it's not just me, or
someone has sage advice, I'll summarize.). Saving my visio drawing to PNG
was lovely, however!

Now, this does seem to have something to do with the Visio filter, so I
thought I'd put this out on the off-chance that someone else has had this
same problem producing GIFs from Visio. Hmmmmmmm! Thanks for introducing me
to this file format, Sandy.