RE: Word Save Date Question

Subject: RE: Word Save Date Question
From: "Backer, Corinne" <CBacker -at- glhec -dot- org>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 09:51:36 -0600

I would like to get the workaround, too. I have this same problem - and it's
so frustrating, because we want the date to be a variable, so when changes
are made it's updated, but NOT change when you just print the doc for
someone. (Then, all my developers are wandering around like baby chicks
squawking about how their dates don't match.)

CB