Re: Insert Watermark in a Master page in Frame

Subject: Re: Insert Watermark in a Master page in Frame
From: ahowell -at- poolmail -dot- dolphinsoftware -dot- com
To: "John David Hickey" <dave -at- toonboom -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 10:04:31 -0500

Do you perhaps have a white text box that is covering the watermark on the body
pages?

"John David Hickey" <dave -at- toonboom -dot- com> on 11/05/99 03:27:49 PM

Please respond to "John David Hickey" <dave -at- toonboom -dot- com>

To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
cc: (bcc: Ann Howell/Dolphin)

Subject: Insert Watermark in a Master page in Frame

Greetings!

I want to add a watermark image on the chapter pages on my document. Here's
what I've done so far:

I've created a special master page (with New Master Page).
I've assigned it to all my chapter body pages (with Master Page Usage).
I've taken the headers and footers out of the master page.
I've imported my watermark into the master page so that it covers the whole
text part of the page.

Now when I flip to body pages, I look at my chapter page. The
headers/footers are gone, but I can't see the watermark. I tried saving it
as a PDF, but it still doesn't appear. I even tried defining the Runaround
Properties of the image as Don't Runaround, but still nothing.

Ick. Anybody feeling generous (doesn't need to be asked 'cause I know that
you all are, but more buttering up can't hurt).

In case anybody's interested, I'm listening to band called The Arrogant
Worms. A must for any Canadian with a sense of humour (featured song: The
"Last Saskatchewan Pirate").
--
Be seeing you,

Dave
John David Hickey
Grand Poohbah of Documentation

ToonBoom Technologies
Montreal, Quebec, Canada eh?
Tel: 514-278-TOON (8666)
Fax: 514-278-BOOM (2666)
Pag: 514-205-9209

Their site: http://www.toonboom.com
My site: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hills/7829/

They say the pen is mightier than the sword.
But if you miss a deadline, you'd better bring the sword.
Moving your documentation online? We can help with standards, planning,
or training. Visit us at http://www.weisner.com or mailto:info -at- weisner -dot- com -dot-

Sponsored by DigiPub Solutions Corp. Make your team FrameMaker experts with
our Power User training for Adobe Acrobat and FrameMaker. Delivered at your
U.S. site or ours. http://www.digipubcorp.com, mailto:trainme -at- digipubcorp -dot- com

ahowell -at- poolmail -dot- dolphinsoftware -dot- com