RE: Comic Sans MS

Subject: RE: Comic Sans MS
From: "John David Hickey" <dave -at- toonboom -dot- com>
To: "Techwr-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 12:21:11 -0500

Greetings!

> "Dan Roberts" <droberts63 -at- earthlink -dot- net> wrote:
> >and speaking of fonts, anyone out there using that MS Comic Sans Serif? I
> I'm also a fan of Comic Sans MS. I've used it for headings in some less

I use Comic Sans Serif for all my headings and it some of the highlighted
text. Of course, I'm writing a manual for a 2-D animation product, so it's
appropriate for my audience of animators.

It's great and I'm happy to be able to finally use a fun font in my docs.
--
Be seeing you,

Dave
John David Hickey
Grand Poohbah of Documentation

ToonBoom Technologies
Montreal, Quebec, Canada eh?
Tel: 514-278-TOON (8666)
Fax: 514-278-BOOM (2666)
Pag: 514-205-9209

Their site: http://www.toonboom.com
My site: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hills/7829/

They say the pen is mightier than the sword.
But if you miss a deadline, you'd better bring the sword.
Don't confuse my opinions with my employer's.
Each exists in blissful ignorance of the other.