RE: US vs. UK pronoun/voice usage?

Subject: RE: US vs. UK pronoun/voice usage?
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 13:42:58 -0500

There's another difference, amongst the Rightpondians (and I am assuming a
Northern-Hemisphere outlook on this). I think, if you stop by the market or
pub, you'll find the Rightpondians feel "one" is stilted. Of course, it
depends on your audience. If your audience is toffs, maybe not <vbg>.

Audience, audience, audience . . ..

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com