Re: Tabbed dialogs

Subject: Re: Tabbed dialogs
From: "Kathi Jan Knill" <Kathi -dot- Knill -at- template -dot- com>
To: <Andy -dot- Kubrin -at- tanner -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 15:21:05 -0500

Oh </b> PLEASE </b> (if it wasn't plain text, this would be bolded!!)
don't start this one again.... just once I want someone to tell me why it
can't be called exactly what it is? Why do we (twriters) think that there
has to be some fancy-dancy name for everything in software? To me, this is
not rocket-science (excuse me if I've used that term before, but it works).
Unless there is some underlying reason why some "thing" has to be called
anything but what it is, why not just do it!
In this instance: The Basic tab on the Paragraph Designer dialog?

Kathi Jan Knill
Sr. Technical Writer
Template Software, Inc.
Kathi -dot- Knill -at- Template -dot- com
The art of writing is the art of applying
the seat of the pants to the seat of the chair.