RE: RoboHelp Question

Subject: RE: RoboHelp Question
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: "'bdoonan -at- coreco -dot- com'" <bdoonan -at- coreco -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 10:11:10 -0500

Hallo:

I used RH up to v6. Here's what I found: set your doc up in MS Word. After
the doc is all set in MS Word (and ready for printing) use RH on the Word
Doc to create the online help.

Invariably, I found that I needed to tweak, massage, and edit the original
Word doc to get what I wanted as online help output, thus I never found RH
much use for true single sourcing. However, the experience of others may
differ and, certainly, there have been a few releases of RH since I last
used it (six months ago).

All the best.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com