Pheonix, AZ Internships

Subject: Pheonix, AZ Internships
From: ONEDERWMN -at- aol -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 14:12:13 EST

I am currently a senior at Utah State University. I am looking for an internship in the Pheonix, Mesa area in Tech Writing/Editing/Publishing. But for the life of me I have not found what I'm looking for. I am in need of a way to search for available internships by city/region or something of that nature.

I have done searches for publishing internship in the west etc. but no luck. Could someone please give me another tip as to how to go about searching for internships in Pheonix? How about a Press or Publishing company name?
Anything would be positively helpful!

Thank you,

Sharalee Dyer
Technical Writing Major