Review and sign-off for online docs

Subject: Review and sign-off for online docs
From: cdavidso -at- ionline -dot- net
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 15:26:21 -0500

Dear online help developers,

How do you go about distributing your online help documents for review
and sign-off? Do you distribute the electronic document, or do you
generate hard copy?

I've just completed an electronic reference document (policy and product
information)in RoboHelp HTML. For early drafts, we generated Word
documents and circulated those. As we approached the end, I printed out
revised topics and faxed them to SMEs for review. I wasn't totally
comfortable with the informality of this process, and I'd like to know
how I might do it better next time.

Any comments or suggestions?

Carolyn
Sent with ZotMail - http://www.zotmail.com