ADMIN: Re: JOB OPENINGS - Multimedia Author/Programmer and CBt/WBT Instructi onal Designer

Subject: ADMIN: Re: JOB OPENINGS - Multimedia Author/Programmer and CBt/WBT Instructi onal Designer
From: Eric Ray <ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 08:17:51 -0700

Scott Gilman wrote:

> <<Cross-posted on RoboList, Web Based Training/Online Learning, and WinHlp>>

Scott,
Ads cost $50 and must be posted directly through me, not sent straight
to the list, as it says in the rules you received when you subscribed
yesterday.
The ads are what makes it possible for this list to continue, and
by attempting to avoid the charges for ad postings, you're undermining
this forum for all participants.
I'm sending this to all subscribers as a reminder of the rules
concerning
ads. I've suspended your posting privileges, and am sending an invoice
separately.

All,
The sponsors of this list (two are listed at the end of each posting),
those who purchase ads on this list (contract agencies, training
and seminar providers, and others), and those who purchase ads
on the TECHWR-L Site (http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/)
are the people who make it possible for this list to continue.
I'd like to strongly encourage you to patronize those supporters of
the list. Email me offline for names and contact information if you need
it.

Eric