RE: Tech Writer - why called such?

Subject: RE: Tech Writer - why called such?
From: "Chiles, SuzanneX" <suzannex -dot- chiles -at- intel -dot- com>
To: "'William Swallow'" <WSWALLOW -at- commsoft -dot- net>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 11:43:10 -0800

At Intel, we're called Information Engineers. Given the variety of daily
activities we perform, as in Bill's list, I think it's an appropriate title.

Suzanne

Suzanne Chiles
NID Information Engineering
Intel Corporation
suzannex -dot- chiles -at- intel -dot- com
503-712-1911

Visit us on the web at www.scriptorium.com

---
You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as: suzannex -dot- chiles -at- intel -dot- com