WinHelp to PDF Links

Subject: WinHelp to PDF Links
From: Carter Campbell <ccampbell -at- STERNE -dot- AB -dot- CA>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 08:46:44 -0700

Hi All;

I am trying to connect a link in a help file to a specific location in a
pdf file. For instance, if the user clicks on a topic or a hotpoint in a
standard WinHelp file, I would like to have a .pdf file opened up to a
specified location.

I have looked around in the archives, in a multitude of web sites, etc., and
have found nothing on this. I have found information on calling a .pdf from
an HTML file, but nothing on a standard WinHelp file. Are the procedures
the same for WinHelp as they are for HTML help?

Does anyone know how to do this or where I could find out this information?

Thanks.

Carter Campbell
ccampbell -at- sterne -dot- ab -dot- ca
Technical Writer Guy