Off topic question

Subject: Off topic question
From: Yaacov Garber <ygarber -at- e-and-c -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM'" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 15:26:58 +0200

A friend in the office asked me to post a couple of questions. I know these
questions are off topic, but with the diverse knowledge of the people
subscribed to this forum, I should get some good answers.

1. How do I change the default simple MAPI client from Microsoft Outlook
Express version 5 to Outlook 97?
2. I am looking for some good forums for Network administrators
specifically NT 4, any recommendations would be appreciated.

Yaacov Garber
Technical Writer
E&C Medical Intelligence, Ltd
Ygarber -at- e-and-c -dot- com