Re: Questions to ask Interviewer

Subject: Re: Questions to ask Interviewer
From: "Marni" <mwadley -at- mindspring -dot- com>
To: "TechWhrl List" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>, "Stepheni Norton" <stephenin -at- hotmail -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 18:41:40 -0500

Here's my favorite question to ask the interviewer:

-------
What projects will I be involved with the first few weeks on the job?

and then to follow up...

Of those projects you just mentioned, which is the highest priority?
-------

I've always gotten a good response from those questions. First, it shows
that I'm already planning on getting the job (positive outlook) and then it
shows I'm willing to jump right in and get the job started.

Marni
mwadley -at- mindspring -dot- com