Re: Questions to ask Interviewer

Subject: Re: Questions to ask Interviewer
From: Marc Santacroce <epubs -at- mail -dot- ricochet -dot- net -dot- criticalpath -dot- net>
To: "Stepheni Norton" <stephenin -at- hotmail -dot- com>, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 10:24:31 -0800

Even though you are interviewing for a management position, I'd still put on my TW hat and ask to see copies of existing documentation. This should include documentation that they (or their customers) are very pleased with or hate. Have them tell you what they like or dislike about it. This will help you evaluate how big a hurdle you have to overcome.

-
Marc A. Santacroce

Senior Technical Writer/President
ePubs, Inc.

epubs -at- ricochet -dot- net

"Everything has a fifty percent probability; either it's going to happen, or it's not."