Thanks for the IM info, but what are the alternatives?

Subject: Thanks for the IM info, but what are the alternatives?
From: ian -dot- saunders -at- vf -dot- vodafone -dot- co -dot- uk
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 09:04:15 -0000

Hi,

Many thanks to all of you who replied to my original mail about Information
Mapping, and for the pointers to all the stuff in the TECHWR-L archives.

Your impressions about IM were mostly positive (unlike some of the archived
opinions!), but nobody mentioned any alternatives to it (by name, anyway).

In the archives I stumbled across something called the "Clustar Method",
although I don't know whether this is comparable to IM. Does anyone know
anything about this or any other proprietory methodology?

Regards

Ian Saunders
Vodafone Airtouch Plc