RE: would you?

Subject: RE: would you?
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 11:02:17 -0500

Hallo:

If you have not saved your work, you maroon, the program will prompt you to
save any changes when you click close.

or

If you are prompted to save your changes, do so. In the future save your
work.

however

I see no problem with unsaved.

HTH, even if my exact message is a tad flaky . . . it's Friday, Bond19
(TWINE) is out, and I'm not going to get to see it . . . ;?(.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

As in "Christianity"? Come on, frequently words in the English language have
two or more unrelated uses, which makes for really nifty double-entendres
<hehehehe>.