icon text name

Subject: icon text name
From: "R.Hume" <rhume -at- sunshine -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 09:40:23 -0800

Can someone please tell me the name of the text which appears when a mouse
pointer is moved over an icon?


Previous by Author: Re: peanut butter and jelly - revisited
Next by Author: Re: he/she
Previous by Thread: RE: Hiring a Writer with little experience - Summary
Next by Thread: Re: icon text name

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads

Sponsored Ads