RE: Retentive on Friday

Subject: RE: Retentive on Friday
From: "Brady, Joy" <JBrady -at- alldata -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 15:19:12 -0500

<Sean Brierley listed his his own particular tech writing practices, and
wondered aloud if he had become an old eccentric.>

Sean,

Too pompous for an STC event? Hmmmmm. Not likely!

I've been a tech writer for just about 2 years now, and I'm saving your list
as a reference. I'm collecting the wisdom of others in order to hasten my
own development into an "old fart." These do seem like good practices
you've listed.

As for your colleague's Sean Doll: I have a riding crop and a Tom Murrell
doll (he's my mentor, and frequent contributor to Techwhirler), and it
doesn't seem to be working; so I guess you shouldn't worry about your
colleague's plans.