RE: Flow4 to Visio to WebHelp?

Subject: RE: Flow4 to Visio to WebHelp?
From: "Cascio, Justin" <Justin_Cascio -at- tvratings -dot- com>
To: "'Backer, Corinne'" <CBacker -at- glhec -dot- org>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 09:57:08 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Backer, Corinne [mailto:CBacker -at- glhec -dot- org]
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 1999 3:48 PM
To: TECHWR-L
Subject: Flow4 to Visio to WebHelp?
<snip>
..the document contains about 75 Flow4 charts (Flow
Charting 4, version 2.01). Our corporate standard for flow charting SW is
now Visio Professional 5.0c for Windows. And I'm using RoboHelp HTML Edition
v7.00.116 (output: WebHelp) to create online content.
<snip>
So, how do I get these flow charts out of Flow4, into Visio, and more
importantly, available as links to my WebHelp version of the book?
<snip>

Corinne, I'd create links to the Visio files. Since it's your corporate
standard, when a user clicked a link to the file with a Visio file type
extension, the browser would prompt the user to open or save, and if they
opened, it would open right up in Visio.

I'm afraid I don't have any suggestion for getting the files from Flow4 into
Visio. Do you have both programs on your computer? Have you tried opening
the files in Visio?

Justin Cascio