Re: Printing to the edge

Subject: Re: Printing to the edge
From: Wil Gaffga <WilG -at- gibbscam -dot- com>
To: <Mpschiesl -at- ra -dot- rockwell -dot- com>, Tech Whirlers <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 19:39:21 -0800

Mpschiesl -at- ra -dot- rockwell -dot- com wrote:

> I am trying to print a PDF page on an HP color laser printer (8500N), and I
> would
> like it to print up to the edges (right now there is ~1/8" margin). Is there
> any
> simple way of getting this to work?

You need a printer that will print "full bleed", (the image bleeds off the
edge of a page). Off the top of my head, I cannot think of any printers that
do that...most commonly items are trimmed to produce this effect.

It is likely that something is out there that can do this but it is
relatively specialized ... printers and copiers grab the edge of the paper
to feed it through the machine.


Previous by Author: RE: Internationalizing
Next by Author: Help for Web sites
Previous by Thread: RE: Printing to the edge
Next by Thread: RE: Printing to the edge

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads

Sponsored Ads