Fwd: Re: HTML

Subject: Fwd: Re: HTML
From: "Yeimy Garcia" <ycgarcia -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 10:36:33 EST

Thanks Everyone!
What I was trying to do was to get a screenshot-of a FULL page without having to mess with the screen resolutions! Damien had the perfect suggestion- I was able to print the COMPLETE html page as a pdf file (rather than just the screen-view). Then I opened it in Acrobat and I was able to do a Select All and copy the entire image and open it in Photoshop!

Thanks,
Yeimy

From: Damien_Braniff -at- pac -dot- co -dot- uk
To: "Yeimy Garcia" <ycgarcia -at- hotmail -dot- com>
Subject: Re: HTML
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 14:58:18 +0000

Yeimy,
I don't know if you have Adobe Acrobat but V4 allows you to open web pages and,
as far as I'm aware, save them as pdf. In fact you can save the whole site as
pdf if you want with links intact - can get very big! You can then grab what
you want from the page using the graphics tool. Hope this helps.

Damien Braniff
Technical Author
PAC International